N95 Particulate Respirator Mask - Made in USA by Kimberly Clark - NIOSH Approved - Bag of 50
More information from the manufacturer: Click Here
Brand new, and recently manufactured, NIOSH Approved (TC84A-9042) N95 Jackson, manufactured by Kimberly Clark/Kimtech particulate respirator was designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles.
This product is NOT for Medical Use.
Lightweight and easy to breath through. When worn properly, a facemask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays or splatter, keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. The N95 respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles. It features an adjustable and flexible soft nose clip and two elastic fastening straps to create a secure seal for maximum protection. This N95 particulate respirator provides reliable protection from inhaling particles such as dust, fumes, allergens, pollen, pet hair and dander, mold spores, grass clippings, flour, iron ore, and many other substances that you can't see in the air. It is for of non-oil aerosolized particulate matter.
- NIOSH certified: TC# 84A-9042
- Comfortable non-irritating lining
- Flat pouch-style breathing chamber for added comfort
- Headbands of bicomponent elastomer material
- Fits secure to face, helps ensure tight facial seal, and prevents leakage around edges
- Two layers of electro-statically treated meltblown filter media (four total layers)
- Provides a minimum of 95% filtration efficiency for 0.3 micron particles
- Packaged 50 masks per bag