NoninConnect™ Elite Finger Pulse Oximeter
Bluetooth® Smart Wireless Technology for Clinicians and
The NoninConnect Elite combines Nonin's proven PureSAT® pulse oximetry signal processing technology with state-of-the-art
Smart wireless technology in an easy-to-use connected finger pulse oximeter
that can help clinicians and patients proactively identify issues for early
intervention and help avoid re-hospitalization. With NoninConnect Elite,
clinicians can remotely (up to 10 meters) view their patients' SpO
readings in real time, and patients can send their SpO2
data via an
- Clinically proven accuracy in the widest range of conditions and settings
- Drop-tested durability
- Long battery life - uses two AAA batteries (approximately 2,200 spot checks)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2-year warranty
- Nonin CorrectCheck™ Finger Placement Technology - provides feedback via a digital display if user's finger is not placed correctly in the device
- Nonin SmartPoint™ Capture Algorithm - automatically determines when a high-quality measurement is ready to be wirelessly transmitted
- The NoninConnect is compatible with Bluetooth-Smart enabled Apple iOS devices; specifically:
-All third-generation iPads
-All Apple cellphones with Bluetooth Smart 4.0
-All apple iTouch devices with Bluetooth Smart 4.0
For athletes, pilots and Quantified-Self trackers who want to easily and accurately monitor, track and share their oxygen saturation level and heart rate
Nonin Medical's new NoninConnect™ eHealth finger pulse oximeter is made with the same Nonin medical-grade pulse oximetry technology that Nonin builds into our professional pulse oximeters for patients, clinicians and the military. So you benefit from the same clinically proven accuracy but without the need for a doctor's prescription! The NoninConnect features new Bluetooth® Smart wireless technology for a secure, simplified, cable-free connection to your Bluetooth-Smart-ready iOS® mobile device.
Download the free app
Simply purchase the NoninConnect above, then CLICK HERE to download the free NoninConnect pulse oximetry software application from the Apple iTunes Store. The app allows you to display your pulse oximeter data in a histogram format and also send your pulse oximeter session data to an email address for storage on your personal computer, phone or tablet. Full URL: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/noninconnect/id684...