iOximeter Smartphone Pulse Oximeter for Android, iPhone and iPad
The iOX is a smartphone pulse oximeter compatible with Android and iPhone devices from Safe Heart. The iOX's power is drawn through a headphone jack or USB cable that accompanies each iOX unit and is thus battery-free, saving money and the hassle of replacing batteries that are typical in standard oximeters. The device is plug and play, and requires simply downloading the iOX application (available on iOS and Android devices) and hitting Start. In addition to reading the user's blood oxygen saturation levels, the iOX is capable of reading a user's heart rate, perfusion index and respiration rate, and can be used for continuous monitoring so long as the phone has power. To achieve this, the iOximeter uses an innovative circuit design to send and receive data at a bit-rate that is sufficient for sending the measured telemetry while keeping the power consumption to a minimum. (iPhone/iPad not included).
- Continuously records Pulse Rate and SpO2 for easy at home analysis.
- Easy to use - just plug into a smartphone, download the iOX app and go!
- Programmable alarms will display a warning when results exceed acceptable levels
- Data export capability.
- Works with Android and iOS. No port interference allows you to charge your phone and use the iOximeter at the same time.
All iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini models)
Note: iPhone 7 comes with a headphone jack adapter, you won't be able to charge the phone at the same time.
All Android handsets and devices that support the USB OTG standard. Please verify your phone's compatibility with OTG.
- 1x iOX Pulse Oximeter
- 1x iOX Headphone cable connector (for iOS)
- 1x iOX OTG-USB cable connector (for Android)
- 1x Instruction Manual
Get the App at the App Store
Accuracy: 81-99%, +2%
- Pulse Rate
Range: 40-250 BPM
- Perfusion Index
0.04% to 20%
+1% for SpO2, 1 for bpm, 0.1% for perfusion index
- Operation time
Up to 24 hours of
continuous monitoring (dependent on phone battery life)
- Power Consumption
2.2x 1.1x 1.3 inches
Operating Temperature: 10℃C-40℃C
Storage Temperature: -40℃C-60℃C
Operating humidity: 30%RH-75%RH