Masimo Rad-57 with SpCo and Adult Sensor
Exposure to carbon monoxide (CO) raises levels of circulating carboxyhemoglobin (COHb) in the blood. Traditional testing for COHb involves invasive sampling and laboratory analysis. Up to 50% of hospitals do not have on-site laboratory COHb testing ability and Emergency Medical Services personnel cannot measure laboratory COHb levels in the field. Each year, it is estimated that thousands of CO poisoning cases are missed because of a lack of CO testing in emergency departments alone.
The Masimo Rad-57 device measures noninvasive COHb (SpCO) levels in the blood using multiwavelength spectrophotometry. Since 2005, the Rad-57 has been used inside and outside of the hospital to help clinicians throughout the world assess CO poisoning.
The Masimo Rad-57 is a handheld oximeter that maintains the same reliability and accuracy you have come to appreciate from Masimo SET, which is scientifically proven to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during motion and low perfusion. This lightweight, portable pulse ox comes equipped with many beneficial features, including over 30 hours of battery life and up to 72 hours of trending memory. It displays a Signal I.Q. bar that is used for signal identification and quality indication during motion and low signal-to-noise situations, as well as FastSat, which tracks rapid changes in arterial oxygen with unmatched fidelity.
- Quick and easy-to-use– requires no user calibration and does not require patient cooperation or consciousness.
- Complete replacement for existing handheld pulse oximeters, with factory-ordered options or simple field installed software upgrades to continuous monitoring and spot check measurements of SpHb, SpOC, SpCO, SpMet, and PVI.
- Rugged and lightweight– ideal for field or hospital settings.
- Awarded Airworthiness Release Certification by the United States Army.
- User may program default power-up settings.
- Delivers more than 10 hours of continuous battery life.
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory.
- FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity.
- SmartTone™ beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions.
- Sensitivity options of APOD™, Normal, and MAX provide flexibility to support a range of clinical applications.
- One-year Warranty
- Upgradeable rainbow set Pulse CO-Oximetry - Compared to traditional invasive measurements, noninvasive and immediate measurements may allow clinicians to provide faster diagnosis, initiate treatment earlier, and improve efficiency.
- Carboxyhemoglobin (spCO) - Detect carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
More than 100 independent and objective studies demonstrate Masimo SET provides the most reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements even under the most challenging clinical conditions, including patient motion and low peripheral perfusion.
Masimo Rainbow® SET technology analyzes multiple wavelengths of light to accurately measure total hemoglobin (SpHb™), oxygen content (SpOC®), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO™), methemoglobin (SpMet®), and PVI® noninvasively and continuously.
Upgradeable rainbow set Pulse CO-Oximetry - Compared to traditional invasive measurements, noninvasive and immediate measurements may allow clinicians to provide faster diagnosis, initiate treatment earlier, and improve efficiency.
Carboxyhemoglobin (spCO) - Detect carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.