7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
This item is no longer stocked
Please see the new and updated series 10 Click Here
The at home Omron 7 Series® blood pressure monitor with Omron’s Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings.
Overview of Features
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand and the #1 selling manufacturer of blood pressure monitors for 40 years
- Easy wrap ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning helping to ensure a precise reading
- Cuff fits arm circumferences from 9" to 17”
- Extra-Large LCD Display has bright, back-lit digits and colored indicator lights to show if your reading is normal or needs attention
- Shows your last reading right next to your current reading for a convenient and immediate comparison
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty (excluding arm cuff, which has a 1-year warranty)
- Stores 120 Readings
- Plugs directly into wall outlet using available AC adapter
- This product is backed by clinical validation for accuracy, meeting the criteria set by the Validated Device Listing (VDL) for clinical accuracy.
Our easy-to-use OMRON 7 Series Wireless Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7350) is powered by OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements will have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
The 7 Series Wireless Upper Arm Monitor features a horizontally designed, dual LCD monitor, which lets you immediately compare your current reading to your last reading, while the large side-by-side comparison display makes your readings easier to see.
This premium blood pressure monitor stores 120 blood pressure readings for two users (60 per user), while the Advanced Averaging feature automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken. Sync via Bluetooth to the free OMRON Connect app for unlimited memory, graphs and trend tracking, as well as unlimited users. The OMRON Connect app works with iOS and Android devices (visit OmronHealthcare.com/connect for a list of compatible devices). It also works with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices using the OMRON Health skill.
This monitor includes other OMRON exclusives such as an enhanced Irregular Heartbeat Symbol, which alerts you of the number of irregular heartbeats (up to three) while your blood pressure is being measured.
Additionally, the Hypertension Indicator feature displays a “HIGH” symbol if your systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above, and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above.
With the monitor, you get the OMRON pre-formed ComFit cuff, which is designed to help reduce cuff placement and measurement errors, and fits arms from 9” to 17” in circumference. It also has the option to use a convenient AC adapter so your monitor is ready whenever you are.
In The Box
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Easy-Wrap ComFit cuff (9″-17″)
- 4-AA Batteries
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide