Classic Stethoscope 3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S.E. Black 1-Tube 28 Inch Tube Double Sided Chestpiece
The 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment and monitoring of your patient. It's the choice of millions of care providers who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcome. The 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is a true dependable workhorse, providing high acoustic sensitivity through its dual-sided, stainless steel chestpiece; with a tunable diaphragm on one side and traditional bell on the other. The Classic II S. E. stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals allike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis.
The 3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope provides reliable acoustic performance for taking blood pressure readings and making limited physical assessments of adult patients. Weighing just 118 grams, it’s the lightest of all Littmann adult stethoscopes, making it more comfortable for caregivers who wear their stethoscopes all day long.
The 3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and reliable acoustic performance. Its teardrop shape makes auscultation around blood pressure cuffs easier.
Included in the box:
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Double-tube configuration for improved
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- 1 Adult Stethoscope
- Instructions for use