Keeping an eye on your health? Save 40% on our Best Selling Fingertip Pulse Oximeter when you purchase one with a KardiaMobile
KardiaMobile Card EKG Monitor - Instant EKG on Your Smartphone - No Subscription Required
Kardia Mobile Card
- FDA-cleared personal EKG: The world’s most clinically validated personal EKG, FDA-cleared to detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, and Tachycardia. KardiaMobile is the most reliable way to check in on your heart from home.
- Take your EKG from anywhere: Capture a medical-grade EKG in 30 seconds and get an instant analysis right on your smartphone. KardiaMobile is small enough to fit in your pocket, so you can take it with you anywhere.
- Easy to use: Simply place your fingers on the sensors—no wires, patches, or gels.
- Fits in your wallet: Thin and light as a credit card.
- Bluetooth enabled, no WiFi required
- Recommended by doctors: A trusted resource, KardiaMobile is the #1 doctor-recommended personal EKG with more than 100 million EKGs recorded.
- Save or share your EKGs: With the press of a button, email your EKGs to your doctor or save them on your phone.
- Works with smartphones: Compatible with most Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. Check our compatibility chart by clicking here.
- FSA/HSA eligible: Purchase using an FSA or HSA account (please confirm coverage with your insurance provider).
- Battery: Built in non-replaceable battery lasts 2 years with normal use of 2-3 recordings per day.
- Optional in-app upgrades available but not required. There are 3 additional diagnostics that require a KardiaCare subscription which are: PVCs (Premature ventricular contractions), Sinus Rhythm with Wide QRS, and Sinus Rhythm with SVE (Supraventricular Ectopic).
In The Box
- KardiaMobile Card Main unit
- Quick Start Guide
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Open your App Store or Google play store and search for "Kardia", and tap to download it for free.
Click Here for English Instruction Manual
How to download the Kardia app
You can use these links to go the Kardia app directly:
Kardia on the Apple App Store
Kardia on the Google Play Store