Concord Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Reversible Display, Carrying Case and Lanyard
The Concord digital fingertip pulse oximeter uses advanced technology to monitor SpO2 (blood oxygen) and heart pulse rate (PR) via a large bright red LED display which allows you to read in the dark or bright light. The oximeter runs up to 30 hours on a single set of AAA batteries and shuts off automatically after eight seconds to avoid unnecessary battery drain. It has a low battery indicator so you can replace the batteries ahead of time. It comes with everything you need: Batteries, carrying case, shock resistant silicone cover and a neck/wrist lanyard.
For fast, convenient monitoring of blood oxygen saturation, it is tough to beat this well-designed fingertip oximeter. This portable oximeter includes a comfortable lanyard that allows you to keep it close at all times. There's also a sturdy case that keeps it safe while it's being transported. It’s shock resistant rubber cover protects it from damage to ensure that it lasts for many years to come. It will arrive in a reusable foam-padded box that can be used to keep it out of harm's way when it needs to be stored. Because it comes with a two-year warranty and 100% Money Back Guarantee you can purchase it with confidence.
- QUICK, ACCURATE AND EASY TO USE: One-Button On shows your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate and pulse strength. For adult and pediatric use.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Batteries, carrying case, neck/wrist lanyard, shock resistant protective cover, all in a reusable, custom foam-padded box.
- EASY AND EFFICIENT: 2-Way Rotating display for user/caregiver and Auto-Power-Off after 8 seconds when finger is removed saves batteries. Over 30 hours of continuous use on 2 AAA batteries.
- PROACTIVE: Low battery indicator lets you know before your batteries stop working.
- DEPENDABLE: Manufactured for USA based Concord Health Supply with USA technical phone support. 2-year warranty.
Click Here to Download the Complete Instruction Manual PDF