For a detailed brochure with full specifications: click here
Masimo Pronto for Spot checking hemoglobin (SpHb), arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), and perfusion index (PI)For other sensor configurations, call for pricing: 888-970-2999
The Masimo Pronto is a handheld hemoglobin testing oximeter that maintains the same reliability and accuracy you have come to appreciate from Masimo SET, which is scientifically proven to provide accurate hemoglobin and pulse oximetry measurements during motion and low perfusion. This lightweight, portable hemoglobin test and pulse oximeter comes equipped with many beneficial features, including over 30 hours of battery life and up to 72 hours of trending memory. It displays a Signal I.Q. bar that is used for signal identification and quality indication during motion and low signal-to-noise situations, as well as FastSat, which tracks rapid changes in arterial oxygen with unmatched fidelity.
This Masimo hemoglobin and pulse ox monitor has an alarm status indicator that flashes when an alarm condition is present, as well as a Perfusion Index that indicates arterial pulse signal strength. These breathtaking features make this oximeter a must-have, so shop our store today and receive free shipping!
Choose from Adult, pediatric or a kit with both adult and pediatric sensors, pre-loaded with 400 hemoglobin tests.
A fully-featured hand-held pulse oximeter with the accuracy and reliability of Masimo SET, perfect for both continuous monitoring and spot-check applications.
- Quick spot checking of total hemoglobin (SpHb®) with the press of one button for individuals with hemoglobin ranging from 8-17 g/dL ± 1 g/dL. Accuracy outside this range has not been validated.
- Arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), and perfusion index (PI)
- Masimo SET® technology is scientifically and clinically proven to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during motion and low perfusion
- Lightweight, convenient handheld device with a long battery life - over 30 hours on 4 AA batteries
- User configurable power up default settings
- Sleep Mode allows clinicians to disable audio tones and LEDs
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion
- Signal I.Q.® (SIQ) bar for signal identification and quality indication during motion and low signal to noise situations
- FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity
- SmartTone® beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions
- Sensitivity options: APOD®, Normal and MAX
- Audible and visual alarms for High/Low Saturation, Pulse Rate, Sensor Off and Low Battery
- Optional protective boot cover with built in table-top stand
- 1 Year Warranty on the handheld monitor
- 6 Month Warranty on sensors
A: Signal I.Q.® (SIQ) bar is used for signal identification and quality indication during motion and low signal to noise situations. The LED rises and falls with the pulse, its height indicating signal quality. When Signal I.Q. is very low, and the SpO2 and pulse rate values may be suspect, the LED turns red.
B: FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity.
C: The Alarm Status Indicator flashes when an alarm condition is present.
D: Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength. The LED bar is highest and green when the quality of the perfused site is best; when PI is poor the LED bar is low and turns red.
This product is for clinical use only or on the order of a
Masimo 3582 Masimo 3583 Masimo 3584