iPhone Oximeter The Kenek Edge
The Kenek Edge iPhone oximeter allows users to monitor and continuously record their pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels via their Apple smartphone or tablet. Wherever you go and whatever you do, the Kenek Edge turns your device into a reliable, accurate oximeter. The sensor plugs into the audio port, so the iPhone can be charged while the oximeter is in use (also works with iPhone 7/7+, 8/8+, X with the apple-lightning adapter which came with your iPhone).
Using the Kenek Edge does not require a network connection, batteries or wireless configuration. Simply plug-in the sensor and open the app. The app is free, and available on the app store. Having your own personal iPhone Pulse Oximeter has never been easier.
Users can create a customized profile within the Kenek Edge application, with options to capture history, notes and duration as well as graphs of pulse rate and oxygen saturation levels. Easy to read displays make it convenient to check levels and pulse as often as needed and track trends over time.
No other iPhone pulse oximeter provides this level of accuracy, ease of use, or historical data monitoring - get your Kenek Edge oximeter from Concord Health Supply today and receive free shipping!
- One (1) clinical-grade fingertip sensor with cable and plug to connect to the audio port on the compatible iOS device.
- Quick Start Guide (instruction manual)
- Continuously records up to 24 hours of SpO2 and PR data
- Export your data as a .csv file (open with excel, google sheets, or any spreadsheet program).
- Clinical-grade, non-invasive, fingertip pulse oximeter sensor.
- All measurements displayed on a supported iOS device in an easy-to-read format.
- Customized user profile, duration, notes, capture, and history options including SpO2 and pulse rate graph.
- Not a medical device. Intended use is to spot check blood oxygen saturation level and pulse rate at home and for recreational use such as high-altitude training and sports such as mountain climbing, hiking or running.
- The SpO2 display ranges from 70% to 99% and the pulse rate display ranges from 30 to 250 beats per minute (BPM) with accuracy + or - 2 BPM
- iOS version 7 and later
- iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+, and 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X
- iPad 3, and 4, Air and Air 2, Mini 2, 3 and 4, Pro
- iPod Touch 5