Masimo Trace Software for Patient Data Analysis and Reporting
NOTE: In order to use this product with Rad-G you need download cable MAS-4836 and a PC running Windows 7 or higher.
NOTE: After the first year, this software has a subscription of $200 annually.
Intuitive Patient Data Analysis and Reporting Tool
Respiratory Events Report
- Create easy-to-read patient reports that include parameter trends, histograms, event annotations, and key statistics
- Conveniently review reports for advanced Masimo measurements, including rainbow® parameters, brain monitoring, and capnography
- Connect remotely to networked Masimo devices
- Rapidly transfer up to 96 hours of device parameter data
- Review and generate additional reports for past patient data
- Facilitate clinician access to patient data at any time through network storage capability
-Lists events according to a user-defined respiratory rate (RR) threshold and event duration
-Lowest RR value is provided for each event
-Lists user-added and parameter events such as low confidence, invalid measurements, and low and high alarms
-Logs the duration and time of events
Time Interval Reports
-Graphically displays parameter measurements over 24, 12, 8, 2 and 1 hour and 30, 10 and 1 minute time intervals
English Instructions Manual Click Here
1. Plug the Trace USB drive into a USB port on the Trace host computer.
2. Locate the Trace installation (.exe) file.
3. Double click the Trace Setup.exe file to start the Trace installation process.
4. Read and accept the Masimo end user license agreement.
5. If a Desktop Shortcut to Trace is desired, check the box next to “Create a desktop shortcut”. Click Next to continue.
6. Click Next to perform the installation.
7. By default, the check box to “Launch Masimo Trace” is selected (de-select if desired). Once Trace is installed, click Finish. Trace will open.
With the Trace Software open, start at Patient Home Screen
and click on ABOUT. Then click on License Tab.
This opens up and shows the Device ID. Highlight the
Device ID and copy and paste it into an email.
Please make sure to COPY it with the computer not by typing
it in. Sending a screenshot too can help avoid misinterpretations.
Send an email like the sample below to Masimo Support.
Masimo will respond with the license key which you copy and paste into the
Send Email to: TechService-US@masimo.com
Dear Masimo Support,
Please email the license key for trace software I purchased:
Device ID: _____________________
Masimo Sales Order Number: _____________________ (Request from Concord Customer Service CS@ConcordHealthSupply.com)
Click here to download the Masimo Trace installer Zip