Find this product at a lower published price from another authorized dealer?
Give us a call: we will beat the price and give you a free fingertip pulse oximeter with your purchase.
WristOx2 3150SK Wrist-Worn Pulse Oximeter Starter Kit
A small, portable pulse oximetry unit is now available in what is the industry's most versatile wrist-worn pulse watch and recording oximeter: the Nonin WristOx2® 3150SK. The Starter Kit comes complete with Nonin's advanced nVision software and the USB cable used to transfer data from the unit to a computer. It also features the capability to monitor without the need for a lot of bulky and inconvenient cable hookups.
The enhanced reporting capabilities and highly accurate performance of the 3150SK pulse oximeter make it perfect for a wide range of uses, and it's especially suited to ambulatory monitoring. The design of this pulse oximeter allows it to deliver accurate feedback in a wide variety of settings and for a wide range of patients. It comes with three different sized wristbands. It's worn like a wristwatch and connects to your fingertip via a WristOx2 sensor.
- Easy to Use Simply put your finger in the sensor
- Powerful Battery 48 hours of battery life using two AAA alkaline batteries
- Enhanced Memory 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a four-second sampling rate with additional high resolution variable sampling options of one or two seconds
- Convenient Data Transfer Transfer data securely to nVISION&Reg; data management software via USB connection
- New Sensor Line The new WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the new WristOx2®, Model 3150
- Software Support Advanced features such as Six Minute Walk Test (6MWT) or overnight sleep reporting available when used with nVISION data management software
- Nonin Quality and Support Rugged durability and industry-leading 3-year warranty
In the Box:
Nonin 3150 WristOx2 Wrist Pulse Oximeter
Adult Finger Sensor - Nonin 8000SM-WO2 (Medium size fits most)
Manual on CD-ROM
Batteries (2 x AAA)
Nonin nVISION Software
Nonin 3150SC USB Download Cable
3 Adjustable Wrist Bands
Links to full specifications and brochure PDF:
Click Here to Download the Complete Brochure PDF
Click Here to Download the Complete Instruction Manual PDF
Click Here to Download the Complete Sleep Study Brochure PDF
Click Here to Download the Complete Ambulatory Monitoring Brochure PDF
Click Here to Download the Complete Sensor Compatibility Guide Brochure PDF