5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The 5 Series® home blood pressure monitor with Omron’s Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings.
Overview of Features
- Includes Wide-range D-ring cuff comfortably accommodates arms from 9” to 17” in circumference.
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand and #1 selling Manufacturer of Blood Pressure Monitors for 40 years.
- Dual settings allows two users to store up to 120 blood pressure readings for 2 users (60 per user) on a single device.
- Hypertension Indicator displays a "HIGH" symbol is for systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurment reaches 80 mmHg or above.
- Automatically averages your last 3 readings taken over 10 minutes for a more accurate impression.
- Irregular heartbeat detector notifies you if an irregular heartbeat is detected while monitoring.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty (excluding arm cuff, which has a 1-year warranty)
The 5 Series® home blood pressure monitor with Omron’s Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings. This model is quick and easy and has a few more features than the 3 Series home blood pressure monitor, like dual settings for two users, memory storage space for up to 100 readings (50 readings for each user) and a wide range D-Ring cuff that fits standard and large arms 9 to 17 inches in circumference. The 5 Series also features Advanced Accuracy that automatically displays the average of the last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes. The Omron 5 Series will also let you know how your reading compare with internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure with the BP Level Bar. When you trust your heart health to Omron, you’ll be empowered by accuracy.
In The Box
- Wide range d ring cuff (fits arms 9-17 inches in circumference)
- 4 AA batteries
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide