Nonin PalmSAT® 2500 Digital Handheld Pulse Oximeter without Alarm
The Nonin PalmSAT® 2500 is a small, versatile digital handheld pulse oximeter known for its accurate assessment of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate levels. It comes in two versions — one without alarm such as this product and another
with alarm. It is a portable pulse oximeter that easily fits in your hand and can be carried with you at any time. The bright LED tricolor display easily makes it easy for you to read your SpO2 and pulse rate levels. It also comes with a low battery indicator and runs on 4 AA batteries with 100 hours of operation time.
Product Highlights of Nonin PalmSAT 2500:
- Simple — Easy two-button operation
- Comes with 8000-AA 3 foot adult clip sensor
- Compact Size — 7.5 oz. (213 g.) unit
- Flexible — 3 power options
- Powerful — 72 hours data storage Efficient 2500: 100 hrs of battery life: 45 hours from rechargeable batteries 2500A: 60 hours of battery life: 40 hours from rechargeable batteries
- Compatible — Works with Nonin's full line of PureLight® sensors
- User-Friendly — Large LED display; low battery indicator PalmSAT 2500 with USB: World's First Continua-Certified Product Nonin Medical's 1000USB-C plug-in USB adapter enables the Continua-certified PalmSAT 2500 to conveniently transfer secure data in accordance with Continua Health Alliance guidelines.
This product is eligible for FREE shipping.
Link to full specifications and brochure:
Click here to download the complete brochure PDF