Find this product at a lower published price from another authorized dealer?
Give us a call: we will beat the price and give you a free fingertip pulse oximeter.
Nonin WristOx2 3150 Wrist-Worn Pulse Oximeter
The Nonin WristOx2 3150 is one of the most versatile wrist oximeters that has unmatched performance and provides the best value for the money. It works on the proven PureSAT SpO2 technology made by Nonin Medical. This SpO2 pulse oximeter can be used with a wide range of patients in a variety of settings from home to hospital. Some of the popular applications include cardio-ambulatory monitorin and overnight studies. This oximeter is highly versatile and reliable in providing the most accurate readings for blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
Trust the advanced features and performance of the Nonin WristOx2.
In the box:
- Easy to Use - Simply put your finger in the sensor
- Powerful Battery - 48 hours of battery life
- Enhanced Memory - 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a four-second sampling rate with additional high resolution variable sampling options of one or two seconds
- Convenient Data Transfer - Transfer data securely to nVISION® data management software via USB connection
- New Sensor Line - The new WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the new WristOx2®, Model 3150
- Software Support Advanced features such as Six Minute Walk Test (6MWT) or overnight sleep reporting available when used with nVISION data management software
- Nonin Quality and Support - Rugged durability and industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Nonin 3150 WristOx2 Wrist Pulse Oximeter
- Adult Finger Sensor - Nonin 8000SM-WO2 (Medium size fits most)
- High Quality Carrying Case Now Included
- Manual on CD-ROM
- Batteries (2 x AAA)
- Adjustable Wrist Band
- 3 year warranty
Get FREE shipping when you order this product at Concord Health Supply.
Links to full specifications and brochure PDF:
Click Here to Download the Complete Brochure PDF
Click Here to Download the Complete Instruction Manual PDF
Click Here to Download the Complete Sleep Study Brochure PDF
Click Here to Download the Complete Ambulatory Monitoring Brochure PDF
Click Here to Download the Complete Sensor Compatibility Guide Brochure PDF