Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Alarm
The Nonin 2500 pulse oximeter is a compact unit weighing just 7.5 ounces, but it provides accurate readings of pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels. This version of Nonin’s popular oxygen level monitor includes an alarm – allowing you to keep close watch of your own levels of those of your patients, producing a loud alert if levels dip below a specified point, allowing you to take healthcare action quickly.
The highly functional Nonin 2500 series oximeters are useful in a wide range of settings. The unit can be used for basic overnight screening in sleep studies, during transport, or in hospitals, physician's offices, nursing homes, dental offices and urgent-care facilities. Nonin is the leading brand in pulse oximeters and oxygen saturation meters, with thousands of units in use throughout every environment. Now, you can have a professional-quality oximeter that delivers with the Nonin 25000 Pulse Oximeter.
The Nonin 2500 oxygen saturation meter with alarm is equipped for three different power options: rechargeable batteries, traditional AA batteries or normal AC power with charger stand. Depending on the power option selected and whether the alarm feature is selected, battery life typically ranges from 40 to 100 hours. Memory provides up to 72 hours of data storage, and the optional software allows the transfer of stored data to a PC for reports or additional analysis and meets all Continua Health Alliance guidelines. Order yours today from Concord Health Supply and receive free shipping!
- Simple easy two-button operation
- Comes with 8000-AA 3 foot adult clip sensor
- Compact Size - 7.5 oz. (213 g.) unit
- Flexible 3 power options
- Powerful 72 hours data storage Efficient 2500: 100 hrs of battery life: 45 hours from rechargeable batteries 2500A: 60 hours of battery life: 40 hours from rechargeable batteries
- Alarms can be set for Oximeter or Pulse rate - 75 decibels
- Compatible - Works with Nonin's full line of PureLight® sensors